Transition

May 22, 2011

Ladies and gentlemen, I am making a transition.  I have to rethink this blog, and in the meantime, I have set up a new site.  This is to be my “professional” site.  I am taking a course in travel writing, and I will be posting my assignments there as well.

Kerry Lee

Thank you for your support throughout the past…. I think it has been three…… years.  It has been wonderful meeting so many like minds!  Would you add my new link to your blog roll (or however you track the folks you visit)?  I would appreciate it.

And, of course, the adorable tt:

1. May 23, 2011 1:03 am

Good luck with your new enterprise! By the way, the pictures are wonderful.

Corri, thank you thank you!! And good luck with your new job!

2. May 23, 2011 6:53 am

TT just gets cuter and cuter! Best of luck with your new endeavor (what fun!)–and of course I am going to link the new site right NOW!!

ds, thanks so much. And tt gets to be more and more fun to be with, too! I love our Friday night sleep-overs. I am hoping soon she will stay for the weekend…. when I don’t have to worry about her opening kitchen cabinets or falling down steps or pulling dog tails!
    I am working hard on the new endeavor – will keep you updated! Lots of travel coming up, so lots to write about!

3. May 28, 2011 2:50 am

tt is cute as ever! And I am off to Kerry Lee!

She is a doll!

4. May 30, 2011 12:23 am

honestly, TT’s picture brings out all the “adorable” vocab I can muster. I know I would say the silliest things to her simply because she evokes such admiration and adorableness (see? “adoreableness” – when do I ever use that word?) and then there’s “cutey pie” and “doll baby” and all manner of endearing terms. And how quickly she’s growing. Truly you are blessed to have her.

Oh I know just what you mean! Cutie patootie comes to mind….
    I am blessed to have her. I thank my daughter often for sharing her with me!! She is climbing now, and gets into everything. Little stinker!

Hugs to all!

5. May 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Wonderful! I will definitely add your new blog link and look forward to visiting you over there.

Thanks Carl! Hope summer weather is treating you well.

6. May 31, 2011 4:21 am

I would not want to be in the position of having to say “no” to that child. The appraising look in the first photo and the determination in the second? Terrifying – in the best way possible, of course!

I’ve seen your tweets for Kerry Lee, of course. I was a little confused, but thought you might be transitioning. I do like the look of the new site – and you’re already linked!

Hi Linda. Of course I do say no to her, and she just looks at me with the most beatific innocence, I can’t help but laugh! I can’t wait until she can talk and say NO! to me!
    Thanks for linking to the new site. I haven’t decided what I will do with this one yet…..
    Kerry