Teagan, a.k.a. “t-t”

August 5, 2010

tt and monkers, inseparable

This summer has been filled with some of the greatest challenges of my life.  How have I survived, hanging on to the tiny shred of sanity that is left?  See above.  Don’t you want to kiss that little dimple in her elbow!?

Thank you, everyone, for checking in, writing, and asking about my little love.  I shall return!

1. August 7, 2010 12:33 am

I love the way her little feet are crossed.

And those little feet insist on standing – no sitting for this big girl. She is going to be off and running any minute now!
    Thanks for dropping in, Pamela.

2. August 7, 2010 10:59 am

Oh, how adorable she is, even when asleep! That dimple, that mouth, those feet! We have a new little one in our family also, as of last week and cannot wait to meet her!

Who had a baby!? It is so wonderful to hold the sweet smelling, innocent little things!
    We are enjoying our little darling to pieces. She is very frustrated right now because she wants to crawl, but can’t figure out how to get her shoulders in the air – only the butt goes up.
    Thanks for visiting!

3. August 9, 2010 12:09 am

What a wonderful image of t-t… and of her “monkers”! I wonder if, when she’s 63, she’ll still have Monkers, just as I still have my Raggedy Anne? I hope so!

I brought you a little treat, too. This is a photo of a suction pile anchor that helps hold things like drillships and drilling rigs in place – isn’t it just too steampunk for words!?

Very steampunky! Thanks Linda.
    I will make sure Monkers stays safe and sound 🙂

4. August 13, 2010 7:29 am

What a delightful child she is! How lucky you are to have her in your life!

Having been through a tumultuous summer last year when the whole world went topsy turvy at once, I can sympathize. Let me just say that I’m still standing, one year later, and things are working out quite nicely. I wish the same for you!

Thanks, Becca, for the words of encouragement!

5. August 20, 2010 1:16 am

Well I for one certainly look forward to your return and I’m sorry the summer has been so rough. You do have a great cure for insanity there, what a cutie!!! 🙂

Hi Carl… I never thought I would ever say, “I am so glad summer is over.” But I am so glad summer is over, because my luck has to change, right?
    Thanks for the sympathy!
    And a cutie that little stinker is!!

6. August 20, 2010 6:25 am

Try this: Alors! Quelle une belle enfante. Je baiser le toute bebe! Je suis jalouse de votre cadeau, te te! C’est la plus jolie bouche dans le monde entier! Amiete EE

7. August 20, 2010 7:14 am

Elizabeth you are so funny! I’ll have to call you for the translation… all I got was” one cute kid!”

8. August 27, 2010 2:29 am

Oh, this is truly the dearest, sweetest little one I could imagine. I can see how she gets you through from day to day!

Smiles and hugs to you.

It was just grandma and tt last night! We had so much fun; she is such a sweetie!!