Merry Christmas

December 24, 2009

Bladelin Tryptich

Rogier van der Weyden (1450)

What Child is This?

Celtic Women

1. December 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Merry Christmas to you, my friend.

2. December 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Great pictures from the cookie decorating post below! We had friends over on Monday night and they and their kids helped us decorate Christmas cookies. It was certainly a delight.

I wanted to take a moment to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. I hope Santa found his way to your home with no difficulty and that no one wound up with coal this year. It is such a pleasure to know you and to be able to wish you all the best holiday greetings. God Bless and have a wonderful Christmas day!!!

Thanks for the kind wishes, Carl. Fortunately, no coal was found this year! It was a lovely holiday with family, and I am enjoying the time with my kids. We got some beautiful, light snow today, so all is good.

3. December 28, 2009 7:03 am

Dear Q,
    Merry Christmas! I am woefully behind in reading everything but I DID take a quick tour and saw your december pictures and your Mary Engelbreit tea set. No one does color, design and whimsey better than Mary E and I laughed to see her Santa pic of “Is Christmas fun or what?” posted here.

Your cookie party looks wonderful…and just when I thought I was “cookied out” , I’m thinking of heading back into the kitchen for, you know, a little snack or something. Yum.
    Merry merry Christmas to you and yours!

Oh, you have been woefully missing this month and last!!!!! I know what it is like, however. So glad to hear from you today. And Merry Christmas to you and yours, too.
    The past week went terribly fast, as always. The cookies are all gone (just as well) and I will start to take down and wrap ornaments tomorrow, because it will take all week. (I hate that chore!!).
    I hope you have a lovely week and a wonderful New Year’s Eve.

4. December 28, 2009 8:24 am

So beautiful. Thank you! I will have to work back through the cookie post, always a highlight of the holidays here, too. Belated Christmas greetings and all good wishes for the coming year. I am so grateful to have found your blog!

Thank you, ds. third storey window give me equal pleasure! Happy new year to you and yours – may all your dreams come true.

5. December 31, 2009 8:48 am

Blessings to you, for such a wonderful series, and surprises to the end. I’d not heard the Celtic Women. How I miss so much I don’t know – except that I’m fairly well isolated in my work and certainly not working with folks who’d be passing the word on the Celtic Women!

But early or late, it’s the finding that counts, and I surely am glad I’ve found you. Happy New Year, and best wishes for continued creativity in the year to come.

thanks for being a constant reader, Linda. Your kind and supportive words are very much appreciated. There is so much wonder out there – thank goodness we have all of our blog buddies to point out good stuff to us!

6. January 20, 2010 7:10 am

Thanks you for the images of a blue, blue world. I loved your photo of the blue moon and esp. the javanese mask. Take care and be well.

Nice to hear from you, Princess. Thanks for the visit and the kind wishes. Happy New Year to you!