Guess What?

June 10, 2008

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. toujoursjacques permalink
    June 11, 2008 2:53 am

Hooray!!! Can’t wait to hear all about it. Most heartfelt congratulations, Jacques.

2. June 11, 2008 4:59 am

Thank you! My shoulders are so light, I am flying like my little fairy above. I will write more when I come down to earth!

3. June 11, 2008 7:25 am

Congratulations!! It’s obviously a job you wanted very much 🙂 I’m looking forward to hearing more about it.

4. June 11, 2008 7:36 am

Congratulations. Definitely a magical fairy godmother. Did you make it? It’s so anxiety-provoking to job hunt and the joy of a job offer is not just that it’s a great job, but also that you don’t have to walk around worrying if you will ever work again.

5. June 11, 2008 7:48 am

Thank you very much, blog pals. It was a job I wanted very much, and I also wanted to leave the last job very much… time for change!! Interviewing was the real anxiety-provoking issue. But I am here and alive to tell the story. The position is for four years, but I can worry about that later.

6. June 11, 2008 12:59 pm

Oh many, many congratulations! So thrilled for you!

7. June 12, 2008 2:50 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you Litlove. I am so pleased, and appreciate your congrats. I am still lightheaded.

8. June 12, 2008 4:28 am

Woo hoo! Good for you!
    I hope you’ll tell us about it. That’s wonderful!
    Becky

9. June 12, 2008 7:15 am

Thanks, Becky. Woo hoo! – my feelings egg-zactly!

10. June 12, 2008 1:54 pm

a hearty congratulation and the colors speaks it all.take care

11. June 12, 2008 6:14 pm

Thanks for the congrats, sayani. You are right: I am fired up!!